Nvidia is a leading name for graphics cards and the Nvidia driver software can sometimes be difficult to remove from your computer. Here’s how you can uninstall it easily.?
The “how to uninstall nvidia drivers windows 10” is a tutorial that will teach you how to uninstall the Nvidia Graphics Card Drivers. The tutorial also includes steps for Windows 7, 8 and 8.1.
Nvidia graphics cards are used in the majority of PCs nowadays. It allows people to immerse themselves in a graphical experience. Whether it’s gaming or surfing, the Nvidia graphics card makes it possible. However, keeping one’s Nvidia graphics card drivers up to date is essential; otherwise, the experience may be hampered. However, before upgrading to the latest version of the drivers, Nvidia graphics card drivers must be uninstalled.
Are you curious as to how? We’ll look at a few alternative ways to remove Nvidia graphics card drivers in this post. To securely delete drivers, use regular Windows tools as well as a simple third-party software.
Using built-in tools to remove Nvidia visual card drivers
Only if the user has administrator access may a driver be rolled back to a prior version and removed.
The first method is to utilize the folder “This computermenu. “‘s (My computer).
The actions to take are as follows:
- Open the This PC program (My Computer).
- Click “Uninstall or modify the software” in the system block.
- Find and click on “Nvidia Graphics Driver” in the new window that appears.
- Then, beneath the driver’s name, click “Remove” and follow the on-screen instructions.
We suggest that you restart your computer once you’ve finished deleting the graphics driver.
Method number two You may also utilize the “Control Panel” to launch a conventional uninstall window or change applications in Windows.
The actions to take are as follows:
- Find the “Programs” option in the pop-up window and click “Uninstall an application” or “Programs and Features” at the bottom.
- Double-click or right-click on “Nvidia Graphics Driver,” then “Uninstall / Change.”
- Follow the uninstaller’s instructions.
To prevent Windows issues, remember to restart your computer once you’ve finished the procedure.
3rd method The “Device Manager” may be used to execute the cleaning operation for the control software. Search the Start taskbar (as mentioned in Method # 2 for the “Control Panel”) or the Start menu itself for the program. Right-click on the Windows icon in the latter situation. From the drop-down menu, choose “Device Manager.”
Follow these steps to remove the Nvidia graphics card driver:
- Double-click on the item “Video adapters” in the list to open it up.
- Right-click on a driver in the list and choose “Remove device.”
- Check the box next to “Remove driver programs for this device” in the pop-up window and confirm the action.
All three approaches are basic for Windows and do not delete all of the computer’s driver components. If the video card is still unstable after uninstalling the old and installing the new version of the driver, we suggest conducting a thorough removal followed by a “clean install” in safe mode using a third-party application.
Nvidia drivers may be removed with the use of third-party tools.
Using a third-party tool has the benefit of entirely cleaning the application components. On the network, there are other programs available, but Display Driver Uninstaller is the most accessible and secure.
Follow these steps to use Display Driver Uninstaller:
- Start the program and go to the “Select Device Type” option, where you must select “Nvidia GPU.”
- Click “Delete and restart” in the top left block (the labels have grown more apparent).
- Wait for the system to complete its task before rebooting.
The Nvidia drivers have been completely removed. When removing control programs, it’s best to do a comprehensive removal since there’s a good chance that any leftover components may cause problems when installing updates or new drivers.
Any driver changes, particularly deletions, should be done with caution; otherwise, the next restart of Windows may result in a black or blue “death” screen. As a result, if you’re not confident you’ll be able to do the task effectively, it’s best to enlist the help of a professional.
That’s all there is to it, guys. I hope you found my guide on uninstalling Nvidia graphics card drivers useful. Let us know if you have any queries in the comments area.
The “what happens if i uninstall nvidia graphics driver” is a question that has been asked many times before. If you uninstall the Nvidia Graphics Card Drivers, you will lose your ability to use the Nvidia Graphics Card in Windows.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I uninstall Nvidia graphics driver?
A: Nvidias driver is not a software that can be uninstalled, this was never their intention.
How do I uninstall my graphics drivers?
A: To uninstall your graphics drivers, you will need to perform a clean installation on the device. This process can be done by going into windows update and clicking clean install. If this is not an option for you, then try uninstalling it through Device Manager or searching google for how to remove hardware devices.
- nvidia driver uninstall ubuntu
- uninstall nvidia drivers windows 11
- can’t uninstall nvidia drivers
- uninstall nvidia driver linux
- how to reinstall nvidia drivers